[makes an oc] my greatest work. i love them so much. they’re literally the best oc i’ve ever ma [makes another oc] my greatest work. i love them so much. they’re literally the best oc i’ve ever ma [makes another oc] my greate
lil halloween cat witch i drew for my desktoppp
slowly getting better with colorssss
(please don’t tag as ‘me’ or anything like that please o: )
satire is “I’m going to take this concept to an extreme or absurd level in order to demonstrate how bizarre/nonsensical/illogical it is” and not “I said something bigoted but just kidding I didn’t really mean it hahaha”
wtf the fuck at all of these posts i’m seeing on my dash defending outright emotional manipulation and abuse in friendships/relationships in general.
if you are at a point in your relationship with someone where:
- they are openly (however passive aggressively) jealous about you spending time with people who aren’t them
- they demand your attention above everyone else’s, or above other things you have going on in your life
- they force you to fulfil a quota of communication with them every day, like communication with them is something you owe them instead of something that should com naturally for both of you
- you have to walk on eggshells around them to avoid making them angry at you
- they refuse to apologise for treating you badly becuase they ‘can’t help’ it
- you feel guilty doing things that aren’t talking to them in case it upsets them
- if you are generally interacting them out of a perceived obligation or fear of upsetting them rather than a genuine desire to speak to them
- A MULTITUDE of really unhealthy shit
that is not healthy. that is not a sign of a healthy friendship. stop defending this shit.
They will find time to spend with you, even if it’s 5 minutes out of the day. “Busy” or not.
It’s just not true.
If the trust is reciprocal, than you don’t need to talk every day. Sometimes people are busy. lives happen. Jobs happen. People happen. It’s harmful to friendships and relationships alike to uphold this sort of paradigm; if they care about you they will still care about you no matter how busy they are. And if you trust them you’ll know that they still care even if they can’t squeeze out some time for you.
animal dude designs for Pashmina, Fuschia, Fauna, Bam, Erik and Julian. i am collecting deers like a madman.
mable and dipper are a thing that people actually romantically ship???
i forbid it